Thursday, December 1, 2011

Music Therapy Thursday...Top 4 Christmas Songs (No. 4)



"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," isn't it? We have finally finished all the decorating (inside and out!). Whew! It's so wonderful to sit back and look at the tree in the evening or drive by houses all lit up for the season. Those sights make me happy. That's the reason I chose to share this song today for a little music therapy.

When I started this party on Thursdays over a year ago, I had no idea how much positive feedback I'd get from it. Some of my blogger friends are even jumping on the bandwagon and sharing a little music therapy of their own. That also makes me happy! Music is such a wonderful way to bring people together, no? So anyway, while talking to my friend Hollie, she mentioned that she was going to be sharing a Christmas edition of MTT and I thought I'd take her great idea one step farther and count down the next four Thursdays sharing my favorite Christmas songs with you. What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Leave a comment if you'd like. I'd like to see if there are any obscure ones I could add to my list! Well, without further ado, let the awesome Christmas music begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment