Friday, January 16, 2009

And So It Begins...

It's true. I'm finally embracing this technological age and I'm starting to blog. What's next, Facebook? My little sister would be so proud of me!

There is so much that I've been wanting to share with others (and learn from others) in the way of products and services for children with special needs as well as topics like serving God, motherhood, frugal living, and all the delicate balancing that goes along with being a stay-at-home-mom. And let's face it... how completely therapeutic is it to write about the things that are most important to you, allowing yourself to contemplate, hopefully resolve some issues and possibly help someone else out in the process? Sounds "win-win" to me. So here I am in the shallow end of the blogging pool (with my floaties on...tee hee) and I'm ready to dive in! And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment