Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: Eye Make-Up Remover


My dear friend Jamie gave me this idea a while back and now I'm hooked 'cuz it works like a charm. Instead of buying expensive eye make-up remover... just use baby bath or baby shampoo. It's gentle on the skin, won't burn your eyes, and if you're like me, you have a TON of those little travel size bottles in your cabinet that you've collected and haven't used yet. Ironically I bought a generic "oatmeal" wash that kind of burned my eyes once...and it was "supposed" to be tear free. Not so much. My favorite is Johnson & Johnson, but I've used many others with great results. My friend Jamie washes her entire face with it, but I've found I need a more emollient soap for the all over cleansing. Hope this tip might work for you as well! For more ideas, head to http://www.wearethatfamily.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment