Thought I'd join in "Top Ten Tuesday" hosted by www.ohamanda.com. These are really fun. Go on over and check 'em out. I laughed out loud!
Top Ten Things To Do In Car-Line While Waiting On the Kiddos
1. Pick up the miscellaneous garbage that accumulates on a daily basis. I always keep an extra Wal-Mart bag or two in the van just for this purpose.
2. Grab a rag and the Armor-All on the way out the door and clean the dashboard while listening to what YOU want to listen to on the radio.
3. Open and sort the mail.
4. Update your to-do list.
5. Catch up on your reading. Smutty novel or Sunday School lesson... your choice!
6. Read to your pre-schooler. A trip to the library beforehand is helpful or keep a few books stashed in the little pocket behind the seat.
7. Balance your checkbook. Buy a small calculator to keep in your purse for times such as this. Also comes in handy when you're at Wal-Mart trying to decide if the coupon you want to use will be worth the savings or if you should just buy your old stand-by. Yes, I have done this many times. You'll be glad your checkbook is balanced then too. :)
8. Return phone calls or make one to someone you haven't talked to in a while.
10. This is probably my favorite: Put on your sunglasses and close your eyes for a quick nap. Just be sure to set the alarm on your cell phone! LOL!