Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: Jewelry Organization



I'm a sucker for organization stuff. I have spent a lot of money over the years buying gadgets and gizmos to help with this obsession I have with organization. This tip I found while watching HGTV and what I love most about it, is that it's SO CHEAP!!

The best thing I've found to store my earrings in: ice cube trays!! That's right! Go ahead and get you a few (only about $1.00 a piece... some times I've seen a 2 pack for a dollar!) and put a pair in each compartment. Viola! Instant (and inexpensive) organization. One tray holds about 16 pair of earrings. You could probably use it in the "junk drawer" or sewing cabinet for buttons, safety pins, push pins...the options are endless. Head over to www.wearethatfamily.com for more awesome tips from the blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment