Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Okay, last week I didn't accomplish as much as I had set out to do in the kitchen... big shocker. Anna started having seizures and then, well, everything else gets put on hold until they pass. No worries, though. I'm up for the challenge today!

After watching the latest episode of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" that I had recorded on DVR, I decided to take a cue from Kate and today I will be cleaning out the refrigerator. Just the fridge part, not the freezer... let's not get CRAZY! It shouldn't be that bad considering the fridge itself is only a couple of months old... but boy can it get gross in a hurry! So I'm off to take everything out and clean the shelves before I head to the store tomorrow for groceries. When is the last time any of you have done this? I didn't do it nearly enough with my old fridge... but this one has glass shelves. Maybe I should have considered that before buying! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment