Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday... Yoplait Light


Okay, I've been on a diet off and on ( more on than off :) ) since the beginning of the year. "The South Beach Diet" is pretty much my "go-to" diet when I want to drop a few pounds because the food is delicious, I don't feel deprived, and basically... it works. After two months of healthy eating, when I do want to indulge, afterwards I feel kind of yucky. So what's a girl to do when she needs a little something sweet?!? I am LOVING Yoplait Light, a delicious, low-calorie, fat free yogurt. Some of my favorites are their Key Lime Pie, Apple Turnover, Boston Cream Pie, Banana Cream Pie... I could go on and on. The thing is, this yogurt tastes like a dessert instead of yogurt and at 100 calories a serving, I can have a snack or a satisfying dessert with zero guilt. Head on over to www.thediaperdiaries.net to check out what other bloggers are loving today!

2 comments:

  1. I love the key lime flavor the best, and I'm not a big yogurt fan.

    BTW, I came over from TILT, and it was a bad link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Boston Creme Pie is totally like desert. I love that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete