Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today's Top Ten

Here are the top ten things I should be doing right now instead of blogging:

10. Laundry. 'Nuff said.

9. The bills. I'm about 6 days behind here. That ought to make a great "Money Matters Monday" post for next week!

8. Finishing the tunic I'm making for JR to take to her Girl Scout meeting tonight. At least it's all cut out...

7. Calling someone from my bible study to tell them I had forgotten about JR's Girl Scout meeting tonight when I said I could make the rescheduled time for 5:30... TONIGHT! Oops!

6. Locating my pocket calendar to keep stuff like number 7 from happening again. ;)

5. A shower probably wouldn't hurt...

4. Getting birthday presents for my sister and Chuck (whose birthdays are Sunday and Monday, respectively).

3. Mailing my step-dad's BELATED birthday card. Where IS that pocket calendar??!!

2. Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing toilets... or finding a housekeeper willing to work for leftover Halloween candy.

1. Joyously SMACKING anyone who dares to say being a stay-at-home-mom must leave me with a lot of free time on my hands. Happy Tuesday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment