Monday, November 29, 2010

Money Matters Monday


  1. Well, after a short hiatus to the mountains, I'm back in the blogging world. Yay! Did ya miss me?
  1. I'm really surprised we didn't spend more money than we did on our trip, but I'm pleased to report, we only spent around $500. I can hardly believe it myself. And some of that was on Christmas presents (of which I cannot go into details about for the obvious reasons!). But what I CAN say is that so far, I have six presents accounted for and that makes me uber happy. :D
Today's Money Matters post deals with the evil that is the "Friday After Thanksgiving Shopping Day." Yes, I got out in it. No, I didn't get out at midnight like I have before. Yes, I got some SWEET deals. Yes, I loaded up on Xanax to deal with the hustle and bustle. ;) No, I'm not kidding. LOL! The end!
Forgive me for the brevity of this post, but I must get back to the details that were left unattended while we were away. Did anybody else brave the crowds for some great deals? Was it worth it for you? Come back tomorrow for an awesome "Before and After!"

No comments:

Post a Comment