Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I love Thursday: Zim's Crack Creme


After a short blogging hiatus, I'm back with another "Things I Love Thursday" post. I'm a little OCD about hand washing, among other things, and winter time wreaks havoc on my hands anyway. To combat super dry hands (and cracked fingers... I know, OUCH!) my mom told me about Zim's Crack Creme Liquid Skin Care. It's an herbal formula that you can spray on your hands, feet, and elbows to soften and heal dry, cracked, thickened skin. And it is miraculous! It's non-greasy and it absorbs quickly and you can apply as often as needed. There is also a "daytime" formula which is actually more like a cream or hand lotion and, of course, I have both! Where can you find such a wonder? I used to be able to find them both at Wal-Mart, but am having a hard time as of late. I've also seen them at CVS and Walgreens and I've also ordered them both from Drugstore.com. It also works great on your heels if you need to buy some time between pedicures! This stuff is one of my all time favorite products! Try it... you won't be disappointed. It's a silly name, sure, but it delivers super serious results! Don't forget to check out http://www.thediaperdiaries.net/ for other products to fall in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment