Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Homemade Teacher Gifts




I'm a little late posting these, but I wanted to show you what I made for teacher gifts this year. I am horrified because I have just now realized that I misspelled a word on the tag that I gave to three TEACHERS and a NURSE! Oh well, that's what happens when you stay up past midnight for two nights in a row trying to finish Christmas gifts at the last minute! You put "We 'wisk' You a Merry Christmas" instead of "We 'whisk' You a Merry Christmas!" MORTIFIED, people!


Anywhoo... at least the towels are cute and there isn't anything permanently misspelled with embroidery or anything. Mental note: explain to the teachers and the nurse that even English majors with a college degree (AND Spelling Bee Champions of their 5th grade class!) succumb to the occasional whoopsies. Maybe there's a Hallmark card for that. I'm holding out hope! LOL! Murrrie Christmass frum hour howse two yorz!

No comments:

Post a Comment