Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Therapy Thursday... Ave Maria



I heard this version of Ave Maria yesterday for the first time and undoubtedly it has become my new favorite Christmas song. I had the instrumental version played at my wedding and until yesterday, I had only heard the lyrics in Italian. What a wonderful love song it is! I've cried listening to it and it gives me goosebumps every. single. time. I cannot imagine the way Mary must have felt in the months leading up to the birth of the Messiah, but I think this song is a beautiful description of her heart. I'm sure when she was told she had found favor with God that she never expected the the road her life would take. Enjoy today's music therapy. It will truly do wonders for your soul!

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus." Ave Maria, indeed!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful blog and I appreciate you highlighting music therapy. RAV Vast are my music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast

    ReplyDelete