Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You GOTTA try these!!!

I HAVE to tell you guys about the most delicious snack EVAH!!! I haven't always been a fan of the almond the way that I am now. I guess you could say it has become an acquired taste for me since becoming a little more health conscious. But now, I love them. I really do. Indeed. But momma needs a little variety in her life, you know? These little tasty tidbits of deliciousness are the answer to a dieter's prayer. I grab a handful for a snack (the can says 28 nuts is a serving, but The South Beach Diet has brainwashed me that 15 is the magic number!) whenever a hunger pang strikes. Nuts (especially almonds) are so heart healthy and very filling making this a great go-to snack. And even if you aren't a fan of almonds, this wasabi and soy sauce flavor of these might change your mind. They rock my face off. Now if I could only get them to rock off a little of the tummy and some back fat, we'd be good to go! Seriously, go get some. Before I buy them all!! Muah-ha-ha-ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment